Stage II Water Restrictions
June 17, 2022
TO ALL FASHING/PEGGY & EL OSO WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM CUSTOMERS
In an effort to conserve water, El Oso WSC is implementing Stage II of our drought restrictions, effective June 17, 2022.
Stage II Restrictions
Target: Achieve an additional 10% reduction in daily water demand.
El Oso WSC Best Management Practices:
The Corporation will eliminate flushing operations except to meet public health requirements. The Corporation will notify customers of water use restrictions in effect.
Customer Water Use Restrictions for Demand Reduction:
- Irrigation with hose-end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems of gardens and landscaped areas will be restricted to 6:00pm – 8:00am.
- Use of water to wash down buildings or structures for purposes other than immediate fire protections is prohibited except hours between 6:00pm – 8:00am. Such washing when allowed shall be done with a hand-held hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rinse.
- Use of water to wash down any sidewalks, walkways, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts or other hard-surface areas is prohibited.
- Flushing gutters or permitting water to run or accumulate in any gutter or street is prohibited.
- Check for Leaks. Immediately repair Leak(s) or contact El Oso/Fashing WSC to make a service call as soon as possible.
Members who are in violation of the implemented restrictions will face penalties as documented in El Oso WSC’s Tarriff.
Thank you for doing your part to protect our most vital resource!