Stage I Customer Awareness/Voluntary Water Use Restrictions
May 23, 2019
Voluntary Water Use Practices: Customers are requested to voluntarily limit the use of water for nonessential purposes and to practice water conservation.
Non-Essential water uses include:
1) Use of water to wash down any sidewalks, walkways, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts or other hard-surface areas.
2) Use of water to wash down buildings or structures for purposes other than immediate fire protection.
3) Flushing gutters or permitting water to run or accumulate in any gutter or street.
4) Use of water for dust control; and
5) Failure to repair a controllable leak(s) within a reasonable period after having been giving notice directing the repair of such leak(s)